By registering on the site vpn.how you automatically confirm your acceptance of the public offer.
The products are provided by the service vpn.how on an "as is" basis and the service does not bear any responsibility for causing or possibly causing harm to the User, his information or business due to the use or inability to use the products of the service.
Refunds are possible only in case of non-provision of services for technical reasons. vpn.how is not responsible for blocking from third-party social networks and services of your accounts.
- Forbidden on our servers:
- Fraud, burglaries, insults, threats and slander;
- Password guessing (brute force), scanning and port vulnerability;
- Creating phishing sites;
- Spam (including spam on forums, websites, blogs), any activity that may result in the server's IP address being blacklisted (BlockList.de, SpamHaus, StopForumSpam, SpamCop, etc.);
- E-mail newsletter;
- Distribution of malicious programs (viruses, trojans and anything that can affect the operation of the software);
- Hacking sites and finding their vulnerabilities (including sql-inj);
- Distribution of materials without the knowledge of the copyright holder (Video, music, software, etc.);
- Violation of the laws of the country in which the server you are connecting to is located;
Committing illegal actions, you bear full personal, administrative and criminal responsibility for all actions and their consequences.
The service reserves the right to unilaterally and without explanation of the reasons to terminate the service of the user without the possibility of recovery.