What and how it works without VPN: it is worth understanding
Content of the article
The need to visit a site without a VPN may arise sooner or later for anyone who sees no point in, for example, a one-time visit to a closed resource, spending time installing a full-fledged VPN. Now quite a lot of Internet resources are blocked or restricted for viewing and visiting from various regions of the Russian Federation and other countries. There may be several reasons for this: political motives, increased state censorship, restriction of access from certain geographical locations by decision of the company that owns the resource, etc.
But for any action there will always be a reaction, if there was a demand for it. To date, there are several ways to bypass blocking or restriction without VPN, and whether it is worth doing at all. About this – next.
There are several ways to access a resource or social network blocked in your region without VPN. Watch Instagram from Russia, for example, without VPN, you can use one of the following the following ways:
- Use a proxy server: it routes traffic from your device through a third-party server, changing the IP address and masking your actual location.
- Enable anonymizer: similar in principle to working with proxy servers, but with some functional differences. It takes your request to access a blocked resource and processes it through its servers.
- Configure a browser proxy similar to browser VPN: in Many modern Internet browsers have a built-in function for viewing web resources through remote servers. For Yandex and Opera browsers, this is Turbo mode, for example.
- Test connection through another ISP. The list of resources blocked for visiting may differ for different providers. Therefore, if you cannot access the desired site via your home Internet, try connecting, for example, from the mobile Internet. Sometimes the problem of access is solved in such a primitive way.
- Adjust DNS settings: In some cases, ISPs block access to certain sites through their DNS-servers. If you change your DNS settings to public ones such as Google DNS (22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199), some blocking and restrictions can be bypassed.
Sign in without VPN: be careful
We warn you: logging in without VPN and bypassing blocking and restrictions on some sites may violate the policy of their use, as well as contradict the laws and rules for using the country's Internet resources. Such actions, if detected, can entail a fairly extensive list of sanctions, ranging from blocking and deleting the offender's account to the imposition of fines and administrative liability.
Therefore, when choosing a way to bypass restrictions without VPN, give preference to the most proven and reliable resources with successful experience in implementing such actions.
Personal VPN server: what does it have to do with it
If, after trying a lot of options for bypassing blocking and banning access to various resources without using VPN, you are not satisfied with the result, don't be discouraged. It is possible that your requests are outside the scope of the resources to bypass restrictions that work without VPN.
One thing is for sure: no public resource that works without a VPN will be able to provide maximum protection for your personal information that enters the network. A private VPN server – maybe.
Therefore, if it is important for work, business and other purposes to maintain the highest degree of anonymity, confidentiality and security when working on the network, you just need to buy a private VPN server. Information about all its advantages, features, purchase and payment options, as well as answers to FAQ, can be found at Private VPN server .